I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

3/14/2013

Life and Live

time flies...
it's 2013 March..
having internship right now..
and..life getting up and down as well..
as the time JuneTing leave me alone,
i had more time to think about myself
and talk to myself..
i'm just sorry that i didnt take care of it..
but life's changed all the time..
i had a good time by myself as well..
i pray everyday, hope that the greatest will bless me
and i'm getting better day by day..
happier and with a brighter smile..
what do i still hope to?
well...a lot...
chances is given every time,
just depends on how u gonna get it thou..=)

i know..there is no turning back again to get back the friendship
with JuneTing
nor my ex-housemate
and also shinky..
relationship aren't that easy to manage..
sometimes letting it go is the best choice
and...
i'd seen through it..=)
just hope that one day, i can get it back..
especially JuneTing..
whenever u need me, i'll ready for ya..
cause u all are my friend forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment