I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

11/12/2009

Its All FeLiCiA...

As i promise...
a blog about u...
although update late a few days...
forgive me lar...
bcoz of picture ma...^^

hmmm....
wad to say about u...
monday angry me...T-T
but not my fault ma...
both of us so stuborn...
haiyo...
this 18 years old girl hor...
some cal dai ga jie,
some cal felicia,
some cal leng lui? (errrrr....)
some cal dai si ham?(kiding..)
some cal panda F?
many lar...
cant finish oh...
hmmmm....
she's the one oways make me worry...
(same with janice)
duno how to cross road lar...
get push when enter KTM lar...
take so many heavy things in hand lar...
eat maggi mee lar...will stupid de leh..
do some stupid things lar...
and dun let me ponteng geh ppl...T-T
swt........
how we noe each other leh...
let me think a while...
eeerrrr.........
mayb bcoz she's H4 class rep ba...
or else..mayb she wont talk to me oso de...
a quiet ppl...but know her more d then actually...
she very talkative and crazy geh...
dun judge a book by its cover...
tats wad it mean...haha...XD...kiding...
if not....panda punch oh~~~>.<
and ar...
my KTM and LRT partner lar..
(refer last last blog...)
thx to the train bcoz we hav more time to chat...
kaka..XD
i enjoyed every trip with u...really...^^
but dun leave me go bek alone har...
A frendly person lor...
last time de sunway lagoon trip, make me know johnson more...
even josephine oso talk more with me now...
another thing...VERY SPORTING!
any games, any sports, any activities...
shopping, yamcha, guitar, walk walk,
TBR, swimming, sleeping....all lar..
besides tat, canot less cute and funny lar...
oways talk funny things...
responsible too...
but hor...
no need take the 10kg file everyday ba...
haiz....=.=''
wan become kurus oso no need like tat de...
sakit hati the file leh~~~hee^^
and she's the one who live at klang oso...
see her face oso noe will get buli de...
no choice..have to go back together lor...
anyway...we have 5 more sem to sit in the train...
i know monday u wan say me stupid geh...
anna anna...u win lar...
nvm lar...i forgive u...
im not so small gas ma...
keke...>.<
and hor...
birthday past d...
remember wad u say...one year har...
present oh...
say liao wil giv de...dun worry lu...

p/s: cal u to send the second pic to me..
i forget to save it jor...T_____T
but i guess my msn line got problem..
u cant receive wad i say ba...@.@
so i just upload one lor...
pls dun mind har...XD

THE ONLY PICTURE WE HAVE......T-T



may all your wish come true and a happy 18's life..
take care...
cheers~
thx for being my fren...:)



your partner,
sky

No comments:

Post a Comment