I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

8/29/2009

useless ppl (废人) in the next 2 days...XD

arrrggghhhh!!!!
so sien ar.......
although now at my home...(klang)...
but i duno wad to do....
exam are coming soon...
nex week...
but i cant concentrate....
and actually....
my study method is different....
oways study in the last minute only will remember...
if not...read too early will forget TOTALLY...
urggghhhh....T-T
so..................
i didnt tink to study right now...
on9-ing chit-chat...
watch tv...
PS 2...
blah blah blah....
and later at night got footbal match to watch...
lolx....
looks like enjoying....
but i worry about my exam de....
play a while....then will go take notes see a while...
swt lar...why like tis....
u guys sure wondering why no one care about wad i do...
my family?
nerh.......all go bek penang d....
so boring....
but my sis didnt go bek...
although she didnt go bek.....
errrrrr......
i guess she wont be at home all the time....
hanging out with her frens....>.<
so..........
im home alone....
sien dao~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
wan jio ppl out oso duno jio who...
everyone is busy-ing with thier hwks...
haih...haih...haih...
obviously...im not scare be at home...
bcoz everytime like tat...
often alone wad....
but if let me alone at setapak....
woah....definately....
especialy when raining day....
#^%*&^%^#E$%&^(

lolx....
thursday jiu at home d....
friday morning go play badminton with weihao them...
totally shock when see my form5 mix double de partner, (actually not at all)
sue, cut her hair till short short...XD
but quite nice lar...hee^^
see i so gud...kaka..
then....long time didnt play d...
hand oso very pain after play...
and i lose to rex in single match oh....lolx...
but nvm lar...play play only ma...keke...
my knee stil havent go for operation...
stil got a bit "problem" de...
haiz...
but i cant live without sports....haha... :)
hmmmmm......
actually...smtg bothering me....
haiz...
jus hope dun tink too much liao....
later get myself in troble jiu not gud...@.@

and and and....
my leg's finger very pain...
the second one...lolx...
got a biji tings at there...
no matter how i scratch or cut, it wont jus cure...
yesterday my mum bought medicine for it...
she say is the "chicken eye"..i oso duno wad is tat...
so...wan to put medicine, then need to cut off the upper skin 1st lor..
my mum cut it til.....
blood come out...uurrrgghhhhh!!!
tink about it make me fel pain again...
aiks.....so bad...walk oso pain...
but ntg can stop me right now...
if i wanna do smtg, i wont giv up easily... hehe....
so guys, faster jio me play footbal in the evening!!
kaka....XD

k lar...wanna think wad to eat for my lunch d....
T-T....
wan eat wad....
JOR............
another problem...>.<
wuwuwuwu.....

No comments:

Post a Comment