I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

5/05/2011

Face IT...

Few days left...
gonna start go college again..
a little bit of depressed mood,
and don't feel like wanna start..
kept thinking about the past this few days..
and i don't have the courage to face u..
it's happened again,
although i had gone through last sem..
i still thinking of u, miracle, or anything
that can change the reality..
haih..
it's all about time and i'm sure going to face this..
already 9 months,
and i still acting i'm not care about that
and whatever...
i admit that we get along better than before..
at least u got reply me..
but at last, i'm scare...
i don't know what should i do,
am i doing the right things?
how about giving up?
what i said before to myself?
now i seriously can't make decision by myself..
i miss the confidence and happiness
giving by you all...
take me away, please...
Felicia, vivi, johnson, xiang...
thanks for being my way all the time..

2 comments:

  1. Chill, and relax now already last sem... just stay happy and enjoy the days we have...LOLS

    ReplyDelete
  2. felicia,vivi,johnson,xiang?
    then tang ge ler?
    hahahahhahahahaha~

    ReplyDelete