I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

1/05/2011

New*

its been a while i didn't touch my blog..
no choice, if i have time to write blog,
why don't i do my assignment?
issh.... not same not same..
anyway...
finally past through 2010..
it's a difficult and unwell year...
unhappy, many things happen...
i though it will be a good year at first...
but as you know, you can predict everything..
there's still got some good memory of cause,
like hanging around...internship?
it's that all? hmmm...i can't remember a thing..
forget about those bad and sad things then,
back to the point, so fast 2011,
and i gonna end my internship at hotel Nikko..
i don't know what's gonna happen this year...
i'll try to change my life now...
maybe become more independent?
all i trying to do is change myself...
the old sky was dead...
i don't have any plan yet,
but for sure, i gonna study very very hard this time...
put everything in study...
i don't want to have any regrets...
maybe something had change me...
or i just want to cover my feeling and concentrate so that
i won't think too much...
this should be my weakness then...
everyone says i like to think too much~
but i don't think it was bad sometimes..
ah! i going too far....
well, i left 9 subject + one resit subject,
total of 10 at least get 5 As...
RIDICULOUS!
am i serious.....
yes i am! doesn't matter i can or not...
i'll try my best...and ah....
what's next? no idea...
oh! by the way...wearing stupid spec now...
T.T
this was done few days ago...
well...
i guess that's all...
just wish this year will be better than last year...
always healthy, happy or not i don't care la,
hope can have a better life...
ally can be enemy, friends can be "はじめまして" (初次见面) also...
everyone changing...why not?
sometimes, alone are much more better...^^
cheers......

No comments:

Post a Comment