I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

8/23/2010

hate August...

a terrible August...
hmm....
luckily i had prepared myself to face everyting...
although my fren said it was imposible to happen such things..
it really make my life miserable...
mayb i will bcm more free?
no need to worry..
no need to care..
no need to think..
yeah....its better ba...
im sure...
i will be better from before...
i believe tat God will definitely giv me back something...
right...?
remember people!
dun think everyting is imposible to happen,
it can sudenly happen without ur expectation..
so prepare urself to face it, this is definitely not think too much,
it is just ur six sense...tats why u know it will happen...
now,
one word in my mind everyday...
S-M-I-L-E
im sure it will make my day better~


it's past...but,
u're oways my star...

No comments:

Post a Comment